How much progress has the Handshake project made so far? Take a look in our timeline below which will be updated regularly through the project. If it isn't, let us know! Most recent stories come first.
Bikenomics: Making the case for cycling investment in your city
The Handshake Bikenomics Guide is a resource that cities can use to discover the key components that make up a Bikenomics assessment. It aims to inspire cities to use numbers and facts to justify the societal and financial value of cycling...
Exciting future activities await, including...
Work will continue with rolling out solutions in 2021.
- Action plans for continuing the good work after Handshake finishes will be prepared - we don't want it to stop here!
- We will prepare a range of further communication materials such as videos and booklets on what can be learnt from Handshake
- A range of practical guidance will be issued alongside reflections on the project as peer-reviewed publications
- We will assess the performance of the project as a whole
- Final project conference will be held